The Pimp-Boy 3 Billion is a standard Pip-Boy 3000 that has been "pimped out" with what appears to be gold and silver plating as well as encrusted diamonds. Once received, the Courier automatically replaces the standard Pip-Boy 3000 with the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion.
To switch back to the original Pip-Boy, they can simply talk to Mick about it.
This 3D printed Fallout Pip Boy Mark IV prop is made of biodegradable eco friendly PLA plastic. It's connected by a hinge (in the back), small screw holes (front) and has a relatively big size: 6.5cm across at narrow end near wrist and 8cm across at wide end. The display is printed, there are no functional electronic or moving parts. The unique quality of this design is that it's based on the amazing Nuka Cola and Quantum Cola Styles.
FINISH LEVELS EXPLAINED
1. Unpainted - an assembled product the color of plastic used in printing. It can be any color and leaves the joy of painting it to you.
2. Painted - fully painted with highlights but a rough finish with imperfections (many people like those as do I).
3. Lacquered - a piece of glossified eye candy that practically shines. Very smooth with a lacquered finish and beautiful highlights
* In either case, this pip boy 3000 MK IV Fallout 4 prop would make a great addition to your next cosplay convention or Halloween costume.
* Note that even with this level of finish, this is still a 3D print and will have imperfections and places where it is a bit uneven. _________________________________________________________________________________________ The Bethesda Softworks LLC, names, logos, and Brands are owned by ZeniMax Media Inc. and are registered trademarks and copyrighted by ZeniMax Media Inc. Powder Spring Prints does not manufacture, and is not associated with any of ZeniMax Media’s products This Product is Not Endorsed By Zenimax Media Inc. _________________________________________________________________________________________ This great prop is based on this design from Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:349267 Now working on two new prints. One based on a model from YTEC 3D: http://ytec3d.com/pip-boy/ And another from Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:867595 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:900375
Pimp-Boy 3 Billion | Fallout Cosplay Replica | 3D Printed Pip Boy | Fallout Cosplay | Fallout 4 | Fallout 3 | Pip-Boy Fallout | Pip Boy 3000